Welcome to our FAQ's
How can I place an order?
1. Choose your desired product and select the BUY IT NOW box.
2. Continue shopping or click the cart icon on top right of the page to VIEW CART.
3. Once you have finished shopping, click CHECKOUT and apply your promotion code.
4. Enter your email and your billing address, select shipping, and a payment method.
5. Enter your shipping address, and the tax will be calculated automatically depending on your shipping address.
6. Check the information, then click PURCHASE NOW to complete your order That is all there is to it. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email shortly after with the details of your order.
Do I need an account to place an order?
No, all you need is an email address. You can place and track orders as a guest. However, we would recommend for you to register an account before shopping, this will make it easier for you to manage your account and track orders.
I can't check out or place an order.
The billing name and address must match your card statement exactly. Consider calling your card company for confirmation. Make sure you are using the correct security code. Depending on your card, this is the last 3 digits on the back of your card or the 4 small digits located on the front.
How can I track my order?
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an automatic email containing a tracking number which you can use to track your order online. If you are registered with us, you can also log into your account, select My Account, then My Orders.
Can I cancel or modify my order after it has been placed?
We process and complete orders as quickly as possible. If you have any modification requests or need to cancel, please email us at email@example.com within 48 hours after placing your order. We will try our best to accommodate all requests.
What is a backorder?
A backordered product is a product that is temporarily out of stock. If a product you have already ordered becomes backordered, you will be sent an email notification advising you of any delay.
How do I select the correct size?
We provide measurements charts for all items that are available in more than one size with fitting information so that you can choose the best fit for you.
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email shortly after with the details of your order.
I don't have a credit card. Can I pay Cash-On-Delivery?
We do not accept cash as a payment method, and we do not ship C.O.D.
Do you ship to PO Boxes/Rural Routes/APO/FPO Addresses?
Yes. We can ship to valid PO Boxes, Rural Routes, and military addresses. However, we can only ship by non-registered post to such addresses as this is the only method that does not require a signature on receipt. Please note if you choose this option you are accepting liability for any non-delivery for whatever reason. Non-registered post cannot be tracked.
What is the typical delivery time?
Delivery time is calculated as follows: Total Delivery Time = Payment Clearing Time + Order Processing Time + Delivery Time
Payment Clearing Time
• Direct Credit Card Payment - 1 working day.
• PayPal with verified address - 1 working day.
• PayPal with unverified address - 2-5 working days.
Order Processing Time
• In stock items – 1 working day.
• For out of stock items times can vary but should not exceed 5 working days, provided that the item is in production at the factory.
• Canadian and US Domestic Standard Service; 4-7 working days.
• Canadian and US Domestic Express Service; 2-3 working days.
• Federal Express Europe Economy Service; 2-3 working days.
• All Other Countries: 5-12 working days.
What are the payment methods I can use?
We accept all major credit cards Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or PayPal.
Where can I find the security code on my credit card?
For most credit cards, the security code (also known as CVV2 or CVC2) is a 3-digit number found on the back of the card. The reason we request a security code is to ensure that the person using the card actually has it in his or her possession. For American Express cards, the CVV2 is a 4-digit number which can be found on the front of the card.
How can I pay you through PayPal?
Upon reaching the payment section of the checkout process, select the PayPal payment option and input your registered PayPal e-mail address in the space provided.
What is your Return and Exchange Policy?
First, we’re sorry that you have a problem with your purchase.
If you received a wrong order or find that your product is defective or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days with your order number and a photo of the defective or incorrect product. We are happy to resolve the problem for you right away.
Products are eligible for return only in their unworn/unused condition; returned items MUST include all the original packaging and the original tags. Any items returned in used condition or without the original packaging will not be refunded. *Products damaged in the return process will not be eligible for refund.
*Return shipping cost is NOT covered, unless the item was received defective, or the incorrect item was shipped.